[hpsdr] Hermes Production PCBs

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sat Aug 6 19:23:35 PDT 2011

On Aug 6, 2011, at 9:10 AM, Aivars Straupe wrote:

> I'd like to ask few questions about Hermes, which are interesting for folk around. I'm sure ;-)
> 1. Possible Hermes delivery start day.
> 2. Hermes price, not exact, approximately.

We have little clue on these yet as we're not in the manufacturing stage yet.  We'll release more information as we get closer to production (see my earlier message about timelines being in months still, not days).

> 3. Is there any workaround to add TX to other HPSDR soft. I mean GHPSDR.

You'll have to contact John Melton regarding GHPSDR.  The vanilla GHPSDR supports TX AFAIK and John is working on TX for GHPSDR3 the last I heard.  Many "other" HPSDR software supports TX including Kiss Konsole and Heterodyne.

> 4. Is there only one power source, I mean 13.8V.

AFAIK there is only a 13.8V input necessary for Hermes.  The rest of the voltages are provided by an on-board SMPS.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com