[hpsdr] Dither on Mercury-EU

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Aug 17 03:27:05 PDT 2011

Hi Hans,

of course I’m familiar with calculating noise figures in cascaded arrays,
but I didn’t investigate the noise figures of the single stages. You can
‘bypass’ the preamp by  adding  the 20 dB pad in front of the preamp and
you’ll have similar  readouts  concerning SNR reduction.  It seems that
these readouts are ok, because they correspond with my MDS, blocking and IM
tests I made with external test equipment.

73, Helmut_DC6NY