[hpsdr] Alex: definitely need docs now!

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Wed Aug 24 09:05:17 PDT 2011

The latest version of the Alex manual is at:
http://www.tapr.org/kits_alex.html  way down at the bottom under
documentation heading.

George I think your question about conector orientation is answered in
this version if you pay attention to the wire colors and not the connector
pin numbering.

Please provide feed back for any needed improvements.