[hpsdr] Alex Arrived + question...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Aug 25 14:29:19 PDT 2011

I re-checked everything but no cigar.  I have:

  * the RX & TX boards
  * the set of three cables
  * 3-sided extrusion
  * Front and rear end plates
  * Bag of screws

My order was shipped in a single cardboard USPS box, not as two separate
packages as some have reported.  The extrusion was wrapped in clear
plastic but there was no slide-in panel.

How essential is it for proper RF shielding?  I'll be mounting the
extrusion case in Pandora anyway.  Hopefully a spare can be found and
shipped-but focus on getting the Alex orders out to those still waiting :)

73, Pete, N3EVL