[hpsdr] Alex Bug?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Aug 31 18:28:19 PDT 2011

It is the firmware that selects the filters ... in Mercury I believe
but not 100% sure of that.  Idea of putting it out there was that to
make the  firmware smart enough to select the filters since it
already knows the frequency.   Suspect we've got an off by 8 error in
the math somewhere in the Verilog code  or have lost the bottom 3
bits somewhere

Regards,

Bill