[hpsdr] Ubuntu 10.04 and ghpsdr3

Erich Heinzle vk5hse at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 19:03:35 PST 2011

I put something together, and then saw your email. I have mixed up the two trees.

I'd actually been looking for the latest ghpsdr to play with the other night, but
I had trouble hitting the svn. I then tried getting to the ghpsdr3 svn, but struggled as well in doing this.

Maybe it was down.

I ended up getting my hands on the ghpsdr3-alex .deb package and took it from there.

Could someone clarify which svn's are for what, and what, if any logins are needed, as I've only used svn occasionally and may have mucked up trying to access them.

Cheers,

Erich
VK5HSE