[hpsdr] Ubuntu 10.04 and ghpsdr3

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:12:10 PST 2011

Erich --

most of the code is the same includeing QtRadio, server and dspserver
the biggest changes are some to QtRadio GUI, networking to allow lookup
of servers, the use of codec2, and the softrock program.

on linux svn is a easy as git.

make sure you have subversion installed

    sudo apt-get install subversion

then

    svn checkout
svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT/ghpsdr3

I will try to get time to put your comment on the wiki  My day job is
pretty busy the next few weeks.

Dave, KV0S