[hpsdr] Ubuntu 10.04 and ghpsdr3

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:52:28 PST 2011

On 12/05/2011 03:21 AM, Erich Heinzle wrote:

> I found hpsdr-server would only fire up if launched when in a directory containing the .hex and .rbf files; this was not clear from the wiki or README, unless I missed it

Erich,

you are right; I already changed that ill behavior (see the ppa-2.2 branch in GIT) and now the
hpsdr-server is searching the firmware and the FPGA image, first into the directory from where it
started (necessary for .deb packages), next into the current directory (useful for developers and
user doing test).
By the way, with the ppa-2.2 we are now able to distribute and install the two files above !
A further improvement will be support multiple firmware/FPGA versions.

Alas I had no time left for update the PPA: I hope to do the update next Thursday.

         *am*