[hpsdr] WSPR Fortran porting

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Fri Dec 23 08:48:09 PST 2011

Hi,

I wrote  functions in C to encode wspr message for my sdr-cube project, if
you want to have a look I’ve just uploaded wspr.c and wspr.h files in hamsdr
site :

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=1242

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=1243

This was to encode simple wspr message like : F8CHK JN09 30

Happy Christmas everybody !

Roland F8CHK

  _____