[hpsdr] WSPR Fortran porting

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 01:08:11 PST 2011

Hi Alberto

I haven't used f2c for a few years but, like you, I wasn't too impressed especially with the "style" of the translated code. The C code produced was messy to say the least and I wouldn't like to have to modify or debug such code. But if all you're looking for is a C version of some Fortran code then f2c is fine.

Cheers & all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Chris G4NUX