[hpsdr] Metis Production Status

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Feb 1 16:10:31 PST 2011

Hi all,

The first 45 Metis boards have been tested and are enroute to the TAPR office.

We had a 100% yield - every board was functional off of the
line!  While we are far from done, these boards are looking very good indeed!

By the beginning of next week, enough boards to fulfill all orders
should be tested and on the way to the TAPR office.

Give John a chance to get rolling before you call him, though!  He
has hundreds of orders to process.

A big thanks to Phil VK6APH and Kevin M0KHZ for the design and
layout. Also thanks to the beta testers (you know who you are)!

73. Scotty WA2DFI
TAPR slave labor team leader