[hpsdr] Line Level Input to Penelope?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Feb 2 17:21:26 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

Glad to hear it worked OK.  We need to thank Don, VK6HK, who did the
initial detective work to get this working.

Since KISS Konsole does not use initozy11.bat to set up the TLV320 on
Penelope I can add a check box on the Setup form so you can select either
mic or line-in at anytime.

We will also need a modification for Metis since this generates the I2C
commands to set up the TLV320 and does not use initozy11.bat - made mental
note to look at this.

If folks do edit initozy11.bat to enable the line input on Penelope then
add a 'rem' prior to each line of the previous Penelope setup commands.
It's not essential since the last commands will overwrite the previous
ones but one day you will want to use the mic input and wonder why it no
longer works :)

73 Phil...VK6APH