[hpsdr] Penny PTT unkeying spike - T/R sequencing?

Tom Cathey k1jj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 08:40:05 PST 2011

Oh, forgot to mention Phil,

If you look closely at Gerd's screen shot, you will see his spike occurred
with the mode in LSB.    My spike looks like that only on AM/FM.  Though his
is at  -80dbm and mine is usually at -40dbm on AM/FM.

Tom, K1JJ

----------------
Hi Tom,

Looks like you are making good progress.

Can you please confirm that the spike,

1. Only appears when using AM or FM
2. Appears at the output of Penelope and not just on the bandscope screen.

Re the "Codan Flying Doctor Radio?". I gave an HPSDR presentation last year
to the Adelaide Hills Amateur Radio Society. A number of their members were
using this PA. I suggest you contact them via their web page

http://www.ahars.com.au/

73 Phil..VK6APH