[hpsdr] Amps for HPSDR

Dan Habecker dan.habecker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:28:39 PST 2011

Here's some further information about the device and the 144MHz amp:

This the datasheet<http://cache.freescale.com/files/rf_if/doc/data_sheet/MRFE6VP61K25H.pdf>
from
Freescale.  Here<http://www.f1te.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=49>is
where more info and pictures of the amp using a predecessor to the
MRFE6VP61K25H device.  (He later updated it with that device.)  And
here<http://www.rfham.com/index.html?c85.html>is where they are
offering a board kit and the device.

73,
Dan W9EQ