[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Username/Password

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sun Feb 13 11:05:49 PST 2011

On Feb 13, 2011, at 10:56 AM, James Brown wrote:

> I’m trying to get my HPSDR up and running after a long layoff.  So I started TortoiseSVN on the URL given in the HPSDRwikie:
> svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss
>

> and got a request for a Username and Password.  How/where do I get the username and password.

For anonymous read only access, there is no username and password.  I just checked with my SVN client (Versions for MacOS X), and anonymous access seems to be working fine.  I'm not familiar with Tortoise, so I can't help you with configuration.  I'd try to give it a blank username and password.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com