[hpsdr] Metis Arrived & Works!

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Wed Feb 16 15:55:58 PST 2011

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work.  Currently working
fine listening to 75m as I type!

Setup was painless - I'd already prepared my PC with a 2nd network card
and set that up as far as I could go - made it 10.0.0.100 static IP address.

Also had HPSDRProgrammer app installed and ready to go.  Fired that up
as soon as the card was installed with JP1 installed and set up Metis as
10.0.0.101.  Powered down, removed the jumper, reinstalled, powered up
and started PowerSDR and we're off and running.  Just did the level cal
and a few other PowerSDR tweaks and all looks well.

Thanks to all involved from initial design thru testing, manufacturing,
and sending out - great job (again!).

73, Pete, N3EVL