[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 19 05:39:57 PST 2011

Phil,

Only the four power supply indicator LEDs are illuminated at any
time.  No main status LEDs light at any time whether in bootloader
mode or normal program mode.

I'll get the ASIC Terasic Blaster cable out and figure out how it's
supposed to be used and give that a try directly onto the JTAG header
later today.  I must be out of town most of the day today so it'll be
a little later when I get to try it.

73,   Joe K5SO