[hpsdr] Metis

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sun Feb 20 11:33:10 PST 2011

On Feb 20, 2011, at 5:53 AM, G4UXV wrote:

> I am still waiting, money not been debited from my account yet. Can I have an update about when I might expect it?

I can't give you a solid update.  But remember that there is only one person shipping all of this stuff out (thanks John!) and he's a volunteer.  I'm sure he's packing things up as soon as he can, but one guy shipping out a few hundred boards is going to take a while to get things all completed.  Give him some time and I'm sure he'll get it out to you.  If you haven't seen your account debited after a week or so, I'd drop a line to taproffice at tapr dot org and see if he has any status for you.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com