[hpsdr] Building KISS Console (Specifically VK6APH version)

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Sun Jan 2 17:20:55 PST 2011

I'm trying to get myself set up to play around with the KISS Console code
and I'm having a few problems. The binaries as downloaded from the svn run
fine.

I have .NET 3.5 SP1 installed and VC#2003 and there are no pending updates.
When I try to build the code I get a lot of errors about undefined variables
(this could be work in progress by Phil?) and an error saying I have a
missing PCap library which is correct as it's not installed - however it
doesn't seem to be used so not sure if this is a hangover from debug code.

Am I missing anything or is this just me trying to compile code that is
being worked on - hence the errors?

In  the mean time I'll try compiling one of the beta versions to see if that
works OK.

Thanks,
Paul.