[hpsdr] WiKi - Experimenters Corner - Artemis

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 25 08:12:12 PST 2011

Pursuant to Chris' post about integrating station control via the internet:
My station is fully integrated by my definition.  My logging program, DX
Labs, natively offers a full featured station control interface.  I'll bet
that HRD does as well.  I can select my antenna, rotate my antenna, log my
QSO's, review QRZ.com, and it all begins with a call sign entry into the log
book, <TAB>, followed by a judicious mouse click or two.  Of course PowerSDR
is on the screen as well and I
that offers the typical full control of the HPSDR transceiver thru that GUI.
Remote access to my station computer would have the same complete
functionality.  This type of integration and automation seems easy and
readily accomplished. CW keying is possible using the keyboard function, and
SSB will likely require Skype or something like that.

I might be missing something in the discussion and apologize if I missed the
point.

Regards,
John Petrich, W7FU