[hpsdr] It lives - but....

Mike Stevenson mike.g8als at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 5 23:30:29 PST 2011

?I had problems with amplified speakers and my headphones when running 400
watts into the antenna.
I solved this with  better chokes on the antenna co-ax, both ends using type
31 material and always running the audio output at a high level setting.
This means that I have to use an external audio attenuator with the
headphones as they are too sensitive.

Hope to work you soon on 80m.

Mike G8ALS