[hpsdr] Metis Order Page

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Mon Jan 10 10:34:17 PST 2011

As a reminder and/or clarification, there are two stages to the process
of bring a new project to production.

1.  When a project design has been finalized, an interest list poll takes
place on hamsdr.com to get figures to plan production levels on a project.
This does not commit one to a purchase, nor does it reserve a board or
kit.

2.  Once the build is initiated, an order page is opened at tapr.org.
This is a commitment to purchase and reserves a board or kit.

The fact that this process takes place on two different web sites does add
to the confusion.  Sorry for that.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 K1rqg at aol.com wrote:

>  I believe this is the correct order page! At least this is where I
>  ordered METIS.
>
>  _http://www.tapr.org/kits_metis.html_
>  (http://www.tapr.org/kits_metis.html)
>
>  Good Luck
>
>  Joe K1RQG
>

>  In a message dated 1/10/2011 10:19:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>  glduff at bellsouth.net writes:
>
>  *****  High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
>
>  Kjell,
>  As best I can tell, this is not an  order page, just an expression of
>  interest page.
>  Gordon,  KA2NLM

John, W9DDD