[hpsdr] Hep wanted and resolved

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Jan 11 05:55:34 PST 2011

On Jan 11, 2011, at 5:52 AM, Jim Piccirillo wrote:

> Again, I would like to publicly thank Joe K1RQG for his help in getting my
> Mercury HPSDR back on line.
> .
> The problem was a bit of an embarrassment. It was operator error. I was
> plugging the dipole antenna into the BNC on the Penelope PCBA.

It's always the dumb things that bite you.  It happens to all of us.  I don't know how many times I looked through a piece of code for hours trying to find an issue that turned out to be a single character typo.

Glad you could get it running, and hope you have fun with it.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com