[hpsdr] Metis/Alex(TX,RX;Enclosure ordering)?

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Sat Jan 22 09:18:03 PST 2011

On Jan 22, 2011, at 9:12 AM, Achim Vollhardt wrote:

> Dear List,
> I have filed last fall my interest at www.hamsdr.com for the named units (similar as for the last units).
>
> TAPR has apparently set up now a pre-payment order page.. I guess I have to sign up and pay now there for a Metis.. although I would have expected an email on the 'Announcement' mailing list.. either I missed it or there wasn't any..

I think I mentioned it late last month.  It could have been only on the teamspeak session.

> So in short, how shall I proceed if I am interested in getting Metis/Alex?

For Alex, there's nothing to do.  There's not an order page for it yet.  TAPR will let folks know when there is.

For Metis, place an order on the TAPR order page (http://www.tapr.org/kits_metis.html).  Per Scotty's report yesterday, these should start shipping early next month.  I'm not sure, but as per usual I don't think we're charging credit cards until it ships.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com