[hpsdr] Hera - A new version of KISS

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 03:14:56 PST 2011

 OK
I got your beta release of Hera running, one thing I noticed is it does not remember the mic source in setup.
I noticed that there is an averaging of spectrum when waterfall is selected. Spectrum mode is a little too busy without some form of averaging. It is the best version of Kiss I have tried. Works well on my 330 atom except if I select ANR this is the same with PWRSDR so not a big deal.
 Tim W4YN