[hpsdr] Project proposal – Artemis or Arty for short.

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue Jan 25 07:25:29 PST 2011

See PCI32MX695F512L

512K Flash, 64K RAM, four SPI ports,Ethernet, 85 IO pins, etc.  80 MHz
MIPS architecture core, free (non-optimizing) tools, MPLAB IDE, lots of
DMA...

Probably extreme overkill.

I had some issues with the dsPIC/PIC24 using an SPI port as a 16-bit
slave in an application that required that I use both SPI ports.  They
may have that fixed now -- I had to add extra hardware to condition the
SPI CLK with the slave nSS line.  Carefully check the errata for
whichever part you settle on.!

73,

Lyle KK7P