[hpsdr] WiKi - Experimenters Corner - Artemis

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:59:56 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Kevin Wheatley <kevin.m0khz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just updated the Artemis block diagram to include a suggestion from Jeremy NH6Z, where Artemis can now be a 4 port switch as well.
>
> Although comments from Chris & Lyle regarding an Atom CPU solution are clearly attractive, and inexpensive, I am still contemplating a PIC based solution.
>
> Please keep the ideas flowing.

After someone pointed out the "bitwhacker" I'm not seeing any ready to
build hardware.

If you list out all the requirements I think basically it's just

1) There is a web based interface where a user can control station
accessories such as an antenna rotor, coax swich and antenna tunners.

2) Web server needs hardware interface to control above devices,
hardware interface needs to be accessable to the web server.

If that is what you want then all you need is that $25 USB device (or
something like it)  and any computer you already happen to have,
perhaps the same computer that runs the SDR software.

--
=====
Chris Albertson