[hpsdr] HPSDR Mercury, Pennylane, Magister New Production

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Jan 27 10:12:59 PST 2011

Hi all,

Just so you don't think that we forgot about new production, we will
be kicking off the new web page within two weeks.

Initial descriptions of the boards we will offer (Mercury, Pennylane
and Magister) will be up by then, and the ordering pages will follow
shortly. Those of you that signed up on the show of interest page
will receive a direct e-mail message announcement.

Note that while the boards will be manufactured by the same
manufacturer as the first production runs, they will not be sold by
TAPR but by the new company.

The new company will be devoted to web sales of SDR and related
hardware. HPSDR boards will be our first boards.

Dan and I will, of course, continue to support TAPR and HPSDR with
the first production run of new boards. (We are getting ready for the
marathon Metis testing sessions right now! :-)  The new web sales
page will be for the "mature" products that TAPR has sold out of, to
continue to make these boards available.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI
Dan, N4XWE