[hpsdr] iPhone/iPad

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:51:22 PST 2011

Actually, I have never tried to build or run them them on the Mac.

I know that Jeremy found some problems with the implementation of
pthreads on the Mac and ended up writing his own code.

I have a Linux server dedicated to HPSDR running the MultiRx version of
the FPGA code.  I have the server configured for 4 receivers and 4
dspservers running.  I can then connect any of my laptops (Linux,Windows
or Mac) or other devices to this server.

-- John