[hpsdr] Metis MAC

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jan 30 22:59:59 PST 2011

Hi Geoff,

There will not be a sticker/label on the board due to the time it takes to
write and attach to hundreds of boards.

If you start Metis in Bootloader mode then run HPSDRProgrammer, also in
Bootloader mode, you will see a Tab that enables you to display the MAC
address.

Alternatively both PowerSDR(TM) and KK will display the Metis IP and MAC
addresses on their Setup pages when running.

73 Phil...VK6APH