[hpsdr] dumb diversity questions of the day

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 19 19:15:32 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,
The board addressing jumper goes on which board, master or slave? Do I only need 1 addressing jumper?
I can't seem to find the addressing jumper setting table for each Mercury. I know I have seen it somewhere.
Well I got past the stressful AUX clock jumper modification. (It reminded me of the new 1974 Firebird I bought and ripped the top of the motor apart after 90 days.)
I have a 5 volt 3 amp Lamda module for logic power. I figure 2 amps for the dual mercury and 2.5 amps for the three RX system. frank