[hpsdr] Need Help Checking Red LEDs on Magister and Mercury

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Tue Jul 19 19:53:48 PDT 2011

Hi:

I need to know the correct indication of the red LEDs on MAGISTER.
They are different than that of
Ozy. The schematic gives the function of each LED but doesn't tell
whether they should be on or off or
flashing. On my MAGISTER, D3 (IO_BV1V1_33) and D7 (Vcc) are ON
continuously and D8 (CRC error)
is flashing. All others are OFF. Is this all correct?

On my MERCURY, D3 (DONE_LED) is ON continuously, D8 (DEBUG_LED3) is
ON continuously, D9
(DEBUG_LED2) flashes ON about twice a second, and D10 (DEBUG_LED1
flashes ON about three
times a second. All others are OFF. Should D8 be ON continuously?

Thanks,

Bob Mahrenholz
K4QQK