[hpsdr] Penny FPGA Load

Bob G Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Thu Jul 14 14:53:18 PDT 2011

Joe,

I followed the "Windows Quick Startup Guide" and it said to install
Mercury in Slot J5 and Ozy (Magister for me) in Slot J2 - not quite
adjacent.

PowerSDR runs but I sometimes have trouble with dropouts - the
screen and audio stop for about a second. I wonder if that could
be my problem. I think I will change them as you say and see how
things work.

Thanks, Bob