[hpsdr] 300 Watt finals for Penny

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 16:06:15 PDT 2011

Hi All,
CTR surplus has more Erbtech MRI amps on ebay. I have schematics and modifications if anybody wants them.
Then need a bigger heat sink. I saw the board in half to get rid of the digital bias control and step attenuator
At 28 volts it will do 100 watts and at 48 volts on the final 300 watts. it takes some transformer rewinding and .01 uf caps changed to .1uf.  Stock they work from 20 meters to 6 meters. I have mine working 160 through 6 meters. Price is right. Just search on MRF150 on ebay. Frank