[hpsdr] Document

Hulen Smith clay1952 at cmaaccess.com
Fri Jun 3 17:18:01 PDT 2011

Is there a single document to get started with all these boards? I stopped paying much attention after the first three boards were delivered - too much time waiting on other boards and loads of other projects. Is the document at HPSDR the latest available? The few messages I've read seem to suggest a nightmare for the beginner to get all this going with all the updated software revisions to keep track of. I'd appreciate anyone pointing me to one or more documents or mp3 file that explains much of the setup of all the boards that have been released to date. Does such thing exist? I've lost interest but want to try to get them going or offer them up for sale. I prefer the former.

Thanks
Hulen
K5HCS