[hpsdr] Looking for a presenter for a club meeting

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Wed Jun 15 13:56:35 PDT 2011

Hey folks --

I chatted with Irwin, KD3TB at Dayton who is the Vice President of the Warminster Amateur Radio Club in Warminster, PA.  He was interested in lining someone up to give them a presentation on SDR technology and such.  I'm just throwing it out here to see if there's anyone in his area that might be willing to put together a little presentation for them.  If there's nobody in the area that's can, they're also willing to do something with Skype.  I'd volunteer myself to do Skype, but I think that in-person would be better, and I'm a little burnt out on presenting for a while.  They're looking at something for their August meeting which is on the 4th at 7:30 p.m. EDT.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com