[hpsdr] SDR 1000 / PA, Filter Bank, ATU, ETC. - Anyone figure this out?

joetorrey at cablelynx.com joetorrey at cablelynx.com
Fri Jun 24 07:46:13 PDT 2011

Has anyone figured out the circuitry, etc. involved in utilizing the
Mercury and Penny for the front end of the SDR 1000 filters, PA and ATU? I
have been following this for a while and have seen some mention of it but
can not find any direct schematics for the control of such. I already use
the J/O for the SDR 1000 and am quite happy but inquiring minds would like
to know. I know this would be quite an undertaking and I believe it would
increase the ability of HPSDR; there are quite a few SDR 1000's out there
along with the transverter board option as a possibility.

Thanks for any information,
Joe
WD5Y