[hpsdr] Problem running PowerSDR.

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:59:54 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,

Try to install this;

http://openhpsdr.org/downloads/programs/libusb0-driver-signed/libusb-driver_Signed.zip

It is the USB driver, and you need to install it even if you don´t have USB card.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:46:35 +0200
From: david at pearson78.orangehome.co.uk
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] Problem running PowerSDR.

Hi All,

  I hope someone can help with this. After re-installing Windows XP on my Laptop I am now unable to get PowerSDR to run. I get the error message:-
Unable to load DLL 'DttSP.dll' The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT 0x8007007E)
  I can confirm that the DLL file is there in the Power SDR folder which has been newly downloaded from SVN.

  Many thanks in anticipation.

                                                                     73,

                                                                        Dave MW0AYM.
Hi All,

  I hope someone can help with this. After re-installing Windows XP on my Laptop I am now unable to get PowerSDR to run. I get the error message:-
Unable to load DLL 'DttSP.dll' The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT 0x8007007E)
  I can confirm that the DLL file is there in the Power SDR folder which has been newly downloaded from SVN.

  Many thanks in anticipation.

                                                                     73,

                                                                        Dave MW0AYM.

HPSDR Discussion List