[hpsdr] Any new about Hermes.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jun 11 01:34:41 PDT 2011

Hi John,

No, you have not missed any announcements.  The PCB for the Ethernet version
of  Hermes is in the final stages of layout and the artwork is presently
being checked by the development team. We are currently in the process of
ordering parts to build a few test boards.

I'm currently merging the FPGA code from Metis/Mercury/Excalibur/PennyLane
that will be used to test the first boards.

73 Phil....VK6APH