[hpsdr] FW: RE: Problem running PowerSDR.

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Wed Jun 15 12:46:24 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,

    Is DttSP.dll in the same folder as the PowerSDR.exe? If not, I'd
suggest placing a copy there.
Do you have both Debug and Release folders containing the exe?  Try
running it from both, making sure that there's a copy of the dll in each.

   What's the URL and path you used when you downloaded from SVN?  (So I
can look to see what's there.)

73,
Dave
wa8ywq