[hpsdr] KISS Konsole & the dreaded tortoise

Lee Calcraft lee_xp2 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 06:38:47 PDT 2011

Thanks John. Yes I gave the impression that I just wanted to look, but could not resist the tempataion to go a bit further :-)

I will try to get an old XP machine I have, tortoised up so I can access all the stuff. I am assuming that my problem is in using Windows 7.

Thanks to all for the speedy help.

Lee G3SEW