[hpsdr] Alex

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed Jun 29 13:47:39 PDT 2011

Hi Dan

You sure can.

Alex boards are being assembled as we speak.  Dan and I will be
setting up the test fixture hardware late this week or early next week.

John G0ORX/N6LYT is finishing up the test fixture code.

We have the panels, cases and cables in hand at TAPR.

Graham KE9H is planning to have the manual out within the next three
weeks or so.

We are holding off on opening the TAPR order page until I get the
first good boards off the line. If there are any problems, I don't
want a bunch of orders in limbo.

I am being way more cautious on these boards than on the others,
mainly because we have had so many other problems I want to have time
to double check everything.

The order page should go live within the next two weeks, and
shipments should commence by the end of July.

I will update the list again after I get the first boards from the CM.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI