[hpsdr] Programming Mercury-EU via Metis

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Tue Mar 15 05:19:41 PDT 2011

G'day,

is the flashing procedure identical for the TAPR Mercury and Mercury-EU cards?
The only difference that I spotted was that the "last JTAG" jumper on the
Mercury-EU is JP5.

My attempts to program a Mercury-EU card with V6.4 failed. HPSDR Programmer
complains about timing out during the ERASE cycle prompting to power cycle the
boards and to retry again. Am I overlooking something?

I've tried with HPSDR Programmer on Ubuntu and Windows 7.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN