[hpsdr] Sorry for the QRM...

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 12:46:29 PDT 2011

All,

It seems that someone hacked my Yahoo account that I use mostly for mailing lists such as this.  Thanks to another member, I got a direct email that something was going on and I changed my password to my account.  It isn't likely to be a virus on any of my computers or my phone, but I will check them out as well to be sure and hopefully the problem is now resolved.

If this has been going on for more than just today, I am sorry I didn't get this checked sooner.  However with my busy schedule these days, I do not get to read through my lists and such.

Again, sorry for the extra bandwidth and please do KINDLY let me know if there is still a problem.

73!!

Vern -- KC8YOH