[hpsdr] Control an FT-1000D Low Pass Filter assembly with PSDR mouse?

Tom Cathey k1jj at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 17:16:42 PST 2011

My plans call for using an old Yaesu FT-1000D 200W PA unit with relay
switched LP Filters as my linear amplifier for Penny.

I would like to switch bands on this low pass filter assembly using the
mouse PSDR software band selections along with the Penny/Mercury band
selections.

Could someone advise me on the best approach to switch the 9 volt LP filter
relays, 160, 75, 40, 20, 15 and 10M  using the existing output interface?
Or do I need to build an interface?

The simple alternative is to  just use a rotary band switch and switch the
L.P filter manually.  I want to explore using the mouse auto-method first.

Thanks.

Tom, K1JJ