[hpsdr] Control an FT-1000D Low Pass Filter assembly with PSDRmouse?

ct1izu ct1izu at sapo.pt
Fri Mar 4 02:27:29 PST 2011

I use BC640 PNP switches, you might cross check the max limits of the 2N907 against these.

I use 3k3 buss resistors in the Penny DB25 line and 2k2 in the supply to base for same reason as Phil suggested.
It should be a compact layout on Vero or perf board. Make sure the supply properly decoulped to avoid modulating the switch lines.

Shel CT1IZU