[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.3.diversity19 (K5SO 6MAR2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Mar 6 06:58:16 PST 2011

Hi Jeff,

No, not presently.  I have not been able to make the HPSDRProgrammer
work to update anything but Metis itself here yet.  I intend to
examine the issue more thoroughly now that I have some of the other
stuff off my plate.  Maybe I was simply doing something wrong that
caused the program to fail and didn't spend sufficient time examining
the issue before.

The Mercury v6.4 firmware files on the website are for updating via
Ozy and the Program-Mercury-EPCS16.bat file method.

73,  Joe K5SO