[hpsdr] Updates to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR 1.19.3.3 on svn

Tom Cathey k1jj at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 09:27:11 PST 2011

Excellent, Doug.

My Mercury will be back next week and I'll give the whole system a good
spike test trying the various new features.  Looks like 1.19.3.3 has
everything I will need for now.

Joe, yes, I understand you have similar code that should run at roughly the
same CPU %.  I will run some more CPU% tests next week to determine what is
going on here. It might be as simple as minimizing the buffer and sampling
toggles.  I eventually want to run diversity, so will either solve it or get
a faster computer.  It may be a good idea anyway when running two Mercurys,
etc.

  _____