[hpsdr] Metis - what am I doing wrong?!

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Mar 11 05:08:03 PST 2011

On Mar 11, 2011, at 5:00 AM, Chris Smith wrote:

> Hi John
>
> I haven't downloaded WireShark yet but in answer to your question: there is only one NIC on the PC and the port on the switch that this connects to shows a 10Base1000 connection.

I'm assuming you mean that the PC is negotiating at 1000Base-T to your switch.  If Metis is negotiating up at 1000Base-T, you have an issue because it doesn't yet support this in firmware.  If it's trying to run at 1000Base-T, make sure JP2 is installed.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com