[hpsdr] Atlas bus lines C29 and C31

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Sun Mar 20 23:00:55 PDT 2011

Thanks, Bill for your concise explanation.

I encourage everyone to look at the Atlas schematic here:

http://openhpsdr.org/support/Atlas/atlas_1_REVA_BW_schematic.pdf

You can see that on each connector page the pins that Bill indicated
form a daisy-chain from slot to slot and are not bused as are A2 -
A25 and C2 - C25.

Sure made it interesting when it was time to build the loop-back test
fixture. :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI